Very nice shape, good depth of color. First pen did not write well at all. I received a second pen because my first pen arrived opened and it wrote FLAWLESSLY.
Very smooth and wet. Focus. Plastic feels cheap and thin but have had no issues outside of the USPS.
The Nahvalur Key West fountain pen brings the "beach vibes" wherever you are. The shimmering, radiant translucent resin barrel sparkles like the spray of ocean waves. The tapered, classic cigar-shaped profile has a balanced, comfortable feel in-hand. A tension-fixed clip and Greek key-fret style cap band complete the elegant design.
The Key West is Nahvalur's first cartridge/converter mechanism fountain pen. The pen includes a converter to start and is compatible with international ink cartridges or converters. The #6 size stainless steel nib is manufactured in-house by Nahvalur.
Each pen is packaged in a Nahvalur-branded, reusable leather pen pouch and gift boxed with a 1-year warranty.
Nahvalur Key West "Key Largo" Blue Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2021 Standard Edition
- Pen Material: Translucent, sparkling resin
- Trims and Clip: Chrome-plated
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, manufactured in-house by Nahvalur
- Filling System: Cartridge/Converter (International Compatible, Lamy LZ28 compatible, converter included)
- Pen length, closed: 5.62 in. / 143mm
- Pen length, open (cap off): 4.96 in. / 126mm
- Pen length, open (cap posted): 6.53 in. / 166mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.49 in. / 12.5 mm
- Pen diameter, grip section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 10.5mm
- Pen weight (without ink): 0.9 oz. / 25.5g
- Gift boxed with reusable leather pen pouch, and 1-year warranty.