Nahvalur Original Plus Lavender Tetra Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2023 Regular Edition
- Pen Material: Acrylic with swirls of lavender throughout.
- Trims and Clip: Purple PVD Finished metal trims
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel available in F, M, B, or 1.1mm stub.
- Filling System: Vacuum-Filling (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen length, closed: 5.75 in. / 146mm
- Pen length, open (cap off): 5.11 in. / 130mm
- Pen length, open (cap posted): 6.97 in. / 177mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen diameter, grip section: 0.37 in. - 0.43 in. / 9.5mm - 11mm
- Pen weight (without ink): 1.2 oz. / 34g
- Gift boxed with user guide and 1-year warranty
Like the other review, at first my ink flow was fine. After a little time though, ink has a problem getting past the piston. Had to shake it hard to get ink back to feed. Piston size may be just a wee too small. First ink I used was a highly pigmented Kobe ink. Second ink was Iroshizuku, which is usually good in problem pens. Hoping to figure out how to remedy thos easily.
I fell in love with this pen at first sight. When it arrived, I fell even harder. The ink flow was wonderful at first with a non-shimmer ink. However, once it had been left for a while, getting ink flow to restart has been difficult, even after unscrewing the top part, as recommended by a friend. I am thinking that it needs to be cleaned at this point with all of the issues I have had.