Nahvalur Horizon Fountain Pen in Twilight - Specifications:
- Edition: 2023 Standard Edition
- Pen Body Material: Pearlescent acrylic resin by Starry Night Resins
- Trims and Clip:Black PVD
- Nib: Nahvalur no. 6 size stainless steel nib
- Filling System: Built-in piston mechanism with ink window
- Pen Length, closed: 6.02 in. / 153mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.39 in. / 137mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.6 in. / 168mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.41 in. / 10.5mm
- Pen Total Weight: 1.3oz / 36.85g
The pen is a joy to use and a beauty to behold. While heavier than the pens I normally use, it is well balanced and comfortable during extended writing sessions. It very quickly found its way into my pen roll as one of my daily writers.
As I stated in the title this is an absolutely beautiful pen. Certainly an objet d’art, but man, it writes so, so well. This particular pen rank’s extremely high in my personal pantheon of beautiful writing devices. 😊
This is a stunningly beautiful pen, the dark metal trimming really sets off the sheen of the resin. The ink window is very handy and when filled with ocean coloured ink, this pen seems like a capsule of the tides.
I got a 1.1 stub that writes beautifullly smoothly out of the box.
I had wondered about the weight of the pen, but it is well balanced and I have been able to use it comfortably for longer writing sessions.
Congratulations Nahvalur on a gorgeous Horizon series and this delightful Twilight model.
I've really been enjoying using the pen. It writes wonderfully and is very comfortable in the hand. The ink window is a great feature to let me know my ink level as well. A great pen!