I’ve only had the pen for a few days. Writes great, looks better. I’ve had pens costing more than ten times as much as this pen and I would say it is on par or better than any of them. You can’t beat the price to value ratio. I anxiously await my next Nahvalur pen….hmmm which to choose?
Introduced in the 2020 Philadelphia Pen Show, the Nahvalur Schuylkill series is named after the river that runs through the city of brotherly love. Building on the Nahvalur Original series, the Schuylkill series features exclusive resin materials made for Nahvalur, a piston fill mechanism, and a distinctive ink window. Nahvalur produces one limited edition Schuylkill every year. The year 2022 features a new color: Dragonet Sapphire. Inspired by the color of tropical sea creatures, Nahvalur mixed a new resin using red and blue as primary colors and paired it with rose gold trim. This edition is a limited production of 2000 pens and is available in the fine, medium, broad, and stub nib.
Nahvalur Schuylkill Dragonet Sapphire Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Resin
- Trims and Clip: Rose gold
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Length closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.