Premium Meets Aesthetics
Like others of the Nautilus Collection, Faroe Marine and Anthias Violet uses premium German custom-made ebonite that feels luxurious when touched. Deviating from traditional dark colors, these colors are bright, colorful, bold, & aesthetic.
A Perfect Match
Faroe Marine and Anthias Violet both have special purple and blue color-plated trims (even nibs and ink window) that perfectly matches the color of each the pen body, which makes the design integral. We pay great attention to details when it comes to engineering our pens.
These Nautilus also carries the Nahvalur heritage, from the piston-filling mechanism, to the porthole ink windows, to our in-house stainless steel nibs in fine, medium, broad, stub, and double broad sizes.
Nahvalur Nautilus in Anthias Violet Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2023 Limited Edition
- Pen Material: German Ebonite
- Trim: Purple-Plated to match the body
- Nib: Stainless steel #6 nib (made in-house by Narwhal) finished in purple to match the trims
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box