Inspired by the graceful beauty of the Chrysaora colorata, a mesmerizing species of sea jellyfish known for its ethereal lilac hue and delicate tentacles that gently sway with the ocean currents. Mousseline Lilas have special purple color-plated trim and nib that perfectly matches the color of each the pen body, and it is limited to 500 pieces worldwide.
Crafted with precision and passion, the pen's body is lovingly fashioned from premium German ebonite. The pen features a piston-filling mechanism and porthole ink windows, symbolizing the seamless connection between Nahvalur Pen and the majestic ocean realm.
Nahvalur Nautilus in Mousseline Lilas Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2023 Limited Edition of 450 pieces (2023 DC Pen Show Release)
- Pen Material: German Ebonite
- Trim: Purple-Plated to match the body
- Nib: Stainless steel #6 nib (made in-house by Narwhal) finished in purple to match the trims
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box