Introduced in the 2020 Philadelphia Pen Show, the Nahvalur Schuylkill series is named after the river that runs through the city of brotherly love. Building on the Nahvalur Original series, the Schuylkill series features exclusive resin materials made for Nahvalur, a piston fill mechanism, and a distinctive ink window.
Nahvalur Schuylkill Asfur Bronze Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Resin
- Trims and Clip: Chrome Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen Length, closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.
I love the depth of the colors in this pen with the orange and blues swirling together, punctuated with a sparkly white. I ordered the stub nib and I like it better than the colors. It is so smooth and lays a good line of color with lots of ink saturation. The balance of the pen is spot-on. It has become my favorite script pen.