Journey to the beach at sunset and the bustling streets of the big city with the Nahvalur Natuilus Voyage fountain pen. For this limited edition, Nahvalur translated the spirit of Los Angeles into a shimmering, colorful pen design. McKenzie Penworks supplied the gorgeous Diamondcast resin made with real, conflict-free diamond dust. Each pen design is limited to 500 pens made worldwide. Each piece features a one of kind pattern and is a must have for any Los Angeles and Nahvalur (Narwhal) fan.
This large, piston-fill fountain pen has a transparent ink window to view the amount of ink in the reservoir. The Nautilus has a decorative cap band with a wave motif and the brand mark impressed on the metal surface.
The Nautilus is outfitted with a stainless steel, number 6 size nib made in-house by Nahvalur. Writers enjoy Nahvalur's nibs for their smoothness and consistency. The nib is interchangeable and can be removed by unscrewing the nib housing from the section or pulling the nib and feed straight out.
Nahvalur Voyage Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2023 Limited Edition of 500 pens.
- Pen Material: Turned Diamondcast resin made by McKenzie Penworks
- Trim: Gold-Plated Appointments
- Nib: Gold-Plated, Stainless steel #6 size made by Nahvalur
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Clear window shows the amount of ink in the pen.
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box